Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Supah quik

Ok. I'm posting this cuz I really liked the results! Computer ego boosting - welcome to the 21st century.

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.



Me? Strange? I much prefer QUIRKY. LOL

I know I always claim I'm going to clean, but I actually am today - hoorah! My fantabulous kitchen is gonna be supah clean by noon twoish. Darn it. And then I have to make space in the sunroom to move stuff from the dining room, so that I can get my couch back from the upolsterers. Why can't it go in the living room, you ask? Um, answer: this and this. Pretty, huh?

I'll post a before and after of my lovely couch for all to Ooo and Ahhh over. I know you will be waiting with baited breath.

Alright then... (waving sponge and mop) once more into the breach!

11 comments:

Jess Riley said...

My entire house will look like that in a year or two. We need to do a complete overhaul, and while I am looking forward to the outcome, I'm not excited about the process. :)

Teri M. said...

Jess: yeah, we've been in a constant state of remodel for, I think, 4 or 5 years. One room at a time. Someday, someday we'll be able to relax!

Teri M. said...

LOL!!

LeS said...

heh.
me, too.

teal green is the new black.

Anonymous said...

I was also teal green. I want my 45 seconds back.

Virenda said...

Your house looks amazing and once it's finished you'll be so happy.

I envy you and your great kitchen. I might just enjoy cleaning a kitchen if it looked like yours.

Teri M. said...

LeS: and teal and black go so well together - kinda 80's retro. ;-)

Cash: here ya go: 45 secs

Vi: Thanks! Unfortunately, it doesn't make cleaning it any better, BUT on a happy note, I actually don't let it get as trashed as I did the old one. LOL

Teri M. said...

yeah - it's had a rough 15 years - but I saved a patch of the fabric and the original materials tag. The upholsterer was impressed with how well it was constructed and was really glad I was having it recovered and not just giving it away or throwing it out. (AS IF!!) Next is the chair - which had really ugly fabric on it to begin with.

Teri M. said...

Now it's some wierd brown pattern. Plus it's totally thrashed, but I love it's shape. I'll send you a pic (and I'll post it) when we get the couch back.

Lena said...

OMG - I'm getting stress heart palpitations just looking at that! AHHHH!

Teri M. said...

Deeeep breaths!!