Friday, May 26, 2006

Photobooth Friday - Installment #5

Yay me - I found another one! And you can actually see my face. That's me on the right posing with my cousin, Karen. It's dated 01/31/87 and I have zero memory of where we were (probably shopping). I assume Karen is still alive, but she won't call me back. CALL ME BACK, WOMAN. Gr. Heh - aren't I fierce?

So. That's me at 16.

Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end, we sing and dance forever and a day... we'd dodeedodeesomething, we'd fight and neeeever lose... those were the days - oh yes, those were the days!

What? I love that song.

Other Photobooth Fridays:
LeSophie -She's got a lovely post!
hulaseventy Photobooth Friday Mama Extraordinaire

6 comments:

LeS said...

Thank you, thank you, my friend.

Have an excellent long weekend and stay far, far away from any and all snack bar or concession stands - especially those of the LL variety.

Teri M. said...

LOL, LeS - lucky for me no games this weekend. Yaaaaaay!

Anonymous said...

guess what...................i was watching this from the lil baseball cement thing and i was cracking up!!!

Teri M. said...

The baseball cement thing? What are you talking about, child??

Teri M. said...

Ooooh, are you talking about me in the snack bar? Sheesh, where did you learn to communicate? ;-)

Teri M. said...

Nice. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Late H.M.

:-p