Friday, September 22, 2006

Psssssst a.k.a. Monday, Monday...

Psssst...hey...ovah heah...sssshhhh, I'm not actually done, so technically I shouldn't be here, but I thought I might mention that I plan on being back by Monday afternoon. And I'm going to make a concerted effort to post something every day. I took a peek at my Bloglines list, and HOLY COW PEOPLE, what's with all the posting?? I have some major catching up to do.

Thank you everyone for putting in your thoughts and suggestions regarding my magnets! I appreciate all your kind comments. And the kick-me-in-my-gluteous-maximus ones, as well. Hee.

And you know that it's almost a compulsion that I post a picture with my posts, so here ya go:
Magnets 2

Now I'm off to watch Men In Trees. After just one episode, I'm totally hooked.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the pattern on the first one! I'll be anxiously awaiting your post on Monday. And, should I think you're taking too long, I will begin leaving annoying and alarming comments, Punkin. :)

Andrea Frazer said...

We missed you and your beautiful photos. Now go organize your office (I'll take credit for your "kick me in the butt" referral)

Katherine said...

Ah so, where is Monday's post? Geesh, now you're already behind. So much for getting organized. :) What were you really doing (wink wink)??

Mandy Klevenski said...

These are so great Teri! You really have a gift for this creative crafting. Hee hee ... more alliteration. ;)

woof nanny said...

(gasp) love love love these.

Teri M. said...

:D thanks!