Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Preamble To My Thursday Thirteen

Bobealia over at The Cat's Me'Ass and I have been promising to tag each other with a meme, if one of us gets tagged by someone else. (Nice awkward sentence, there.) Well, Bo decided to take the bull by the horns and has commanded me to do a Thursday Thirteen. Mine would have been up sooner, but you all know about my case of fatal procrastination. And (The Spouse will be so thrilled to hear this), I inadvertently slept in today. Admittedly I was up until 1am. Then the she-devil cats woke me up at 5:30am. I could not get back to sleep. Did I fire up the computer and do my Thursday Thirteen? Nooooo, of course not. I laid in bed watching what passes for music videos these days. I got a little sleepy, so I said to myself "Self, why don't you close your eyes for a bit and then get up at 8?" Try 10. Oops.

While you wait for me to get my act together go check out Bo's Thursday Thirteen, cuz it is totally hilarious.