Monday, June 11, 2007

This Might, Possibly Be Cheating On The Blogging, Just A Weeny Bit. Maybe.



Honestly I was going to try and blog at the very, very least once a week as suggested by the ever rockin' Bo. I meant to do so today. Really. You know how I love confessing things to you, so you must know: I'm addicted to Flickr now. It's bad. And who woulda thunk it - this whole 365 Days project has me all excited. Before, you would be hard pressed to get a picture of me. Of course it helps that I take and pick the pictures. And also, it seems that my eye stars in most of them. But I'm working on that. I have all sorts of fab ideas for July and August (anniversary post! hee.) Hm. I think my train of thought has blown through the station... I started to have more of a blogging point here... Oh, right... I sorta blogged in my Flickr today and now I'm kinda blogged out. Check it, peeps: Day 17. Look down on the right. This pretty much covered Teri Today. Feel free to browse the other ones, too. Highly informational. Etc. I'm babbling now, aren't I? And I think I owe Luke a meme or an interview or something and I've been a total slacker and haven't looked at my email. Sorry Luke! Soon. Ok. I'd better be going before I add anymore links.

XXOO!!, bebes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I really like is the next/previous images to the side. The juxtaposition of the vw logo and your shadowy eye really creates an interesting image.

debangel said...

I've nevr tried Flickr, I feel like such a losr! It sounds like an awesome project...how do you get started? Not that you have time to explain or anything like that, LOL

Oh yeah, I have kept that chocolate bar safe and sound for you...when do you want to meet up? I'll throw in a Starbucks, too ;)

Bobealia... said...

I love you but I'm not even going to read it. I'm no cheater.