Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Looking To The New Year

Christmas-was-a-blur

Here's hoping you all had a very lovely Christmas. (Or whatever you celebrate. At my house, it's Christmas.)

In short, my Christmas present was a new job being an office manager/administrative assistant for a very dear long-time friend, at her new branch office. (Thanks Karla!!) I'm planning on returning to the cyber world after the first of the year. (I'll be training the second week of January, so it will probably be after that.) Can't wait to catch up with all y'all. I hope you're still out there!!

Hugs and kisses and exclamation points,
Teri

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buon Natale, Teri!! I'm still here! Congratulations on your new job..I was wondering how retail was treating you during the holiday (ugh). I still have that chocolate for you, too =) See you next year!

Katherine said...

YAY for you! That's wonderful. Have a very happy New Year and I hope to chat with you soon.

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Good on you, girl! Catch you next year.

Mandy Klevenski said...

GASP! Does this mean you lose the B&N employee discount? LOL!!! Just teasing! That is wonderful news Teri ... congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your employment changes. I'll have to tell you about a recent encounter I had at the Grossmont B&N. How do you act when you see someone you know but can't remember where or how you know them?

Bobealia... said...

Happy Christmass and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Pendullum said...

Wheeehewww!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you...
Hope we will not lose you to the businessworld...
as we need our Teri fixes!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you are still around the blogosphere. Looking forward to your comeback. ;)

Bobealia... said...

Enough is enough. Just post about your new job or something.

Bobealia... said...

Do you know that it is January 18th? Most people took their trees down a couple weeks ago.

Bobealia... said...

Love ya, just trying to get you riled up enough to post something new and un-christmasy.