Saturday, April 15, 2006

Photobooth Friday Numero Tre - and on Saturday, even.


I'm back! I have survived the Big Disneyland trip of Aught-Six. Good Grief. My dogs aren't just barking, they're snarling rabid beasts and they hate me. More on the trip later - I gotta go to the grocery store. I hate going to the grocery store. ::sniff:: Feel sorry for me, please.

Here is another of my vintage photobooth photos. Might be my last of this type. Aaaaack - I'm gonna need to go searching through my stash!

For more fantabulous Photobooth Fridays go visit:

hulaseventy
JesC

Teri, out.

11 comments:

R. Robyn said...

great photo! I'm glad you survived your trip. Now you have to spoil the dogs with treats and walks. They might trust you again.

Goodbye Mes Amis said...

I was starting to think you weren't coming back!
Glad you are. Did the dogs stay at a kennel?

quiltin' jen said...

What dogs? Or were you waxing poetically about your feet?

Teri M. said...

OH... it took me a second to figure out- but by "dogs", I meant my feet. I actually have cats. But one does like to play fetch! Luckily, we have a neighbor girl who can usually look after them for us.

Thanks for the welcome back! :-)

Goodbye Mes Amis said...

Um... I've never heard of dogs being referred to as feet or feet being referred to as dogs.

Teri M. said...

Yeah, it's a rather old fashioned expression. "My dogs are barkin'" means "my feet hurt." Hmmm... a little research project for me - find out where it comes from!

Virenda said...

Hope some of it was fun. Love that photo.


Great to have ya back Teri. :0)

Jess Riley said...

What a great photo! We just pored over stacks of old sepia-toned family pix this past weekend.

Teri M. said...

Vi: Thanks - I might even post s'more! lol

Jess: Don'tcha love to do that? I am a hopeless nerd, so I love to do that - even when they aren't mine!

andrea said...

oh wow, this one is STUNNING. it's the eyes. wow, I love this.

Teri M. said...

Andrea, a good example of why I'm addicted to vintage photos!